Monday, March 2, 2020

Friend-to-Friend Program!

We all love earning extra cash for doing nothing, right?

If the answer is yes, you are invited to join the Yadix Friend-to-Friend Program that allows you to earn extra cash forever!

How Can I earn Extra Monthly Cash?


Example: John is a trader, and he has 10 friends that also trade. John invites his friends to join Yadix to benefit from the great conditions using his private link. Once registered, they are automatically associated to John’s commissions account.


When will I start Earning Money?


All of John’s friends are now trading at Yadix, some friends win (which is great) and some lose (not so great) , but at the end of the month, John’s friends traded a total of 376 lots, John gets $5 per lot traded, so John has earned $1,880 extra cash this month! 


Over 12 months that is $22,560 per year and over three years that’s $67,680 cash earned for doing nothing!


How Long can I Earn off my Friends?


John earns money for as long as his friends are actively trading, it doesn’t matter if they win or lose or come and go, John will always receive his commissions for life!


How do I join?


It’s easy and takes one minute! Register your account here https://www.yadix.com/trading-account/open-live-account/ and contact our support team who will help you get started. 


I am available on WhatsApp +447585424285, so feel free to add me, or email me back so we can find the perfect solutions for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment