Monday, January 23, 2017

The World's 1st Broker for High Frequency Trading


Yadix is the world's first direct to markets execution broker that is fully targeted for high frequency trading.



Leading technology, Equinix LD4 servers and cross-connectivity to 15 tier-one liquidity banks provides excellent trading conditions for Scalpers, News Traders, Expert Advisors and trading algorithms. Take advantage of core spreads from zero pips, the high capacity execution bridge and ultra-fast execution speeds.

Trading with Expert Advisors
EAs benefit from low trading costs on our ECN accounts with fast and precise execution leading to better order filling and increase your performance with a free VPS.

Forex Scalping and Day Trading
Targeted for Scalpers and Day Traders are unrestricted trading conditions with no minimum market distances, no time limits and the lowest cost to allow traders to maximise fast market movements without restriction. 

News Trading Execution Benefits
Ultra-fast execution speeds, high tick levels and precise order filling benefits traders on all currency pairs, commodities and Indices and increases performance of News Traders.

High-Frequency Trading
HFT trading relies on high broker performance levels. 20 global data-centres are connected by fibre-optic lines to the Equinix LD4, which is cross connected to 15+ banks and liquidity providers for speed and accuracy.

Want to learn more? Please visit: http://www.yadix.com/hft/
 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work ! I am very interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing
    Tech Mahindra share price
    Tech Mahindra stock
    Tech Mahindra Limited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work ! I am very interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing
    Fortissio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. Pocket Option Experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Krypto referral code

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Is IC Markets a good Forex Broker

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Quotex Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. giottus referral code

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. invite code of okex

    ReplyDelete